At Consonant, wellness is at the centre of everything we do! We're going above and beyond to ensure that you and our staff are safe during your treatment.
- For the safety of our staff and other customers we're asking all customers to please wear a mask in the store. If you don't have one we will have one for you at the front door. You may remove your mask once you get onto the bed for your treatment.
- The room waiting area will not be open so we don't have customers passing one another in a tight space.
- We have placed plinths at cash to mark where to wait in line in order to maintain the proper social distance.
- All Regimen Coaches and other team members will take a temperature test before starting a shift.
- Cold laser technicians are required to wear a mask and a shield during treatment.
- Regimen Coaches are required to wear a mask.
- All team members must wash or disinfect their hands after every customer interaction.
- Team members are asked to practice social distancing whenever possible.
- We are amplifying our already rigorous disinfection process after every treatment.
- The shared blanket will not be available at this time. A sheet will be used to cover you. If you would like the added warmth of a blanket please bring one from home.
- We have doubled the time between appointments to ensure there is adequate cleaning time.
- This should also ensure that there is no overlap of clients in the treatment area.
- Testers will be eliminated and samples will be not be offered until further notice.
- We are operating on a cashless basis. Only debit, credit and gift cards will be accepted.
- We have installed a protective acrylic shield at the cash desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store for team and customer use.
- There will be a limit 4 customers in store at a time to ensure there is enough space for social distancing. In the case of a line we'll work to move it as quickly as possible.