Now Hiring - Social Media and Community Manager
Consonant Skincare is Canada’s leading line of 100% natural clinically-proven skin care. We’re looking for an experienced social media expert to grow the Consonant community.
At Consonant Skincare, we work with customers to help them discover their best skin. We believe that good skin comes from more than just good skin care. Living a healthy lifestyle also plays a vital role. We also believe in delighting and surprising our customers at every turn. Our social media manager is responsible for bringing the Consonant brand to life online.
- Become a Consonant Skincare expert and share your love for the brand with the Consonant community
- Create and manage the editorial calendar according to goals and marketing initiatives
- Develop relationships and nurture the Consonant community with customers, influencers and key brand partnerships
- Build and execute long-term strategic programs
- Analyze and exceed KPI’s while maintaining brand voice
- Provide customer service and two-way dialogue over social channels
- Manage and create content for Consonant Life blog
- Support VP Marketing
- Execute paid content posts, refining them for increased ROI
- Create and produce branded video content
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, award-winning Canadian business. Want to work with us? The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in social media management
- Demonstrated ability to create exciting content and generate high levels of engagement
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to help grow the business
- An excellent creative writer able to effectively communicate in the Consonant voice
- Comfortable producing video content
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle
- A natural connector
- Social media savvy: Deep understanding of social media analytics and best practices
- Detail oriented
- Graphic design and photography experience are an asset
If the above sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@Consonant.com and put “Social Media and Community Manager Application” in the subject line.
While we appreciate you taking the time to apply, we will only contact the applicants we wish to interview.